Counselling and Psychotherapy
Helen O’Brien provides a professional, psychotherapy service to adults and adolescents which is tailored to the individual needs of her clients.
In addition to her professional training, she is a fully accredited member of The Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP).
Here are some of the issues Helen works with:
• Mood & stress disorders (anxiety/panic)
• Suicide and self-harm intervention
• Chronic illness
• Grief, loss and life transitions.
• Parental and family/attachment issues, adoption and fostering
• Adolescent issues (self-esteem, bullying, special needs, school difficulties, eating disorders)
Call: 087 269 6673